Tuesday 28 May 2019

Quilled Colorful Butterflies

Hai Friends,
            Today i have done "Quilled Butterflies".
http://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/iqcg58.html
                                   "Butterflies are easy to see and hard to catch them"
This is my second entry in this challenge.I Have created the peaceful environment with quilling tree and quilled colorful butterflies .Its my passion to create many things through quilling . Enjoy the nature please save trees,birds and animals.
                                        It is my beautiful Garden......With colorful butterflies.






2 comments:

  1. Wow.. what a beautiful scene you have created. Love the quilled garden and the girl plucking the flowers. Adorable! And those colourful butterflies make my heart happy. Thank you for playing with us at IQCG, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete