Friday 28 June 2019

Beautiful School Memories.....!

Hai Friends,
                   Today I have done the " SCHOOL THEME".
Thankyou so much really for memorizing  my school memories........

These are my beautiful school memories...................
A classroom is a place where we learn,motivates,play and innovates new things with unforgettable moments.
"The future of the world is in my classroom today...."



"The best teacher teaches from the heart,not from the book...."
According to me teacher is the third god in my life.


My classmates and friends.............


School means we always remember the friends,classmates,books,bag and stationary.......


"Endless number of  colors,Thousands of designs but the heart still aches for the school dress we left behind.."



My School Diary............



Who is always late to the class.....



Duster,chocs,Attendance book.......

The Overall View.......

During School ,...
First Day of school,
"How am I going to make new friends ?"
Last Day of school,
"How am I going to leave these Idiots?




6 comments:

  1. sweet memories of school. amazingly quilled. the the teacher, students, every element looks pretty santoshi. Good Luck & A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Indian Quilling Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Shylaa
    Adhiraacreations

    IQCG Creative Head

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Perfectly captured. Thank you for playing along with the Indian Quilling Challenge #59

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this takes my breath away and gets me goose bumps! A late comer?? Now that's a great memory you brought back !! Those chalks and duster, the beautiful teacher..(do I look at her or the books??) Her lovely draped saree, oh..what is there I don't love?? Fantastic work and beautifully executed. Thank you for joining us at IQCG. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete